Sunday, March 3, 2013

First St. Paddy's Day Craft


Looking for an easy and inexpensive kid's St. Patrick's Day craft? I found this at Hobby Lobby and thought it would be perfect with our simple centerpiece this year.

We didn't glitter-it-up because I want to pull it out every year. I let her do her thing and she really enjoyed this independent craft.

She just used markers and sparkly shamrock foam stickers.
I can't wait to pull this out years to come and see where she was creatively at 2! (Don't forget to date it!!)

2 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby is fabulous!! I NEVER pay full price there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'll be going to Hobby Lobby...AGAIN! I recently came across your blog and I love it, you have really cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)