Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Wow, what a fun filled weekend we had! Friday night hubbie and I had a long overdue date night. We saw My Bloody Valentine, ate junk, and acted like complete dorks. It was perfect :)
In addition to doing some thrifting on Saturday, Monkey and I did a little something that I'll be saving for tomorrow's post. An absolute blast.
Superbowl Sunday was filled with way too many homemade sweets..okay, more junk, but it sure was fun to let loose! Hubbie put up our new flag pole and taught Monkey how to salute. Priceless and precious. He also likes to fix her hair and I FINALLY got a picture of it! Go figure she sits still for Daddy...
Hope everyone had a great and relaxing weekend with family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You're a GAMER! Love the eye black! We had a full house for the big game. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)