Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Show me the Green.. er.. dough.

I've been a little behind in posting due to taking on the task of making all of our bread from scratch as opposed to buying it. (And that booger of a King's Cake...Ahhh! lol) I will be posting the recipes later this evening, but wanted to let you know we are doing tons of St. Patrick's Day crafting! My goal is to have them all up soon so you have plenty of time to try them out before the actual holiday this time ;)

Ideas are on the way! Thank you so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. off coarse I left you another award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janie, :)
    It's nice to meet you!
    Thank you very much for visiting my blog tonight and becoming a follower. I really do appeciate it.

    Yours is wonderful and I'll be back to visit again.
    Loved the essential oils to clean with. I'll have to give them a try.

    ~Warmly, Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)