Thank you, thank you to Donnetta at Life in the Fast Lane. I'm honored that you thought of me! (You should check out her blog, I am loving it!)
Per the rules, I have to list 5 reasons why my Life is Grand and pass this on to 5 friends.
Sooo, here goes:
1. Jesus. For what He has done, for what He is doing in my life. I couldn't even begin to say enough.
2. I get to be at home with my beautiful, funny, smart, and super energetic daughter. I get to take care of her and never have to miss a moment of this time in her life. I also get to devote this time to my husband, focusing on ways I can save money, and taking care of our family.
3. After 2 tours in Iraq and countless months of training away from home, my husband is finally home, safe and sound, and I get to see his face when I wake and when I go to sleep.
4. My brother is no longer thousands of miles away, he's just a half-hour away. AND, When my brother married his wife, I truly gained a sister and a best friend. Love you Lauren!
5. Our Country. Despite your political views, we should all be proud that we CAN elect an African-American as our president and band together when changes need to be made. This country has come a long way!
Now, I get to share the love!
1. April at Little April, Big World
2. Trina at Fabulously Frugalicious
4. Stephanie at My Loves Forever
5. Jennifer at Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
Your turn, girls! Have fun! :)