Sunday, February 8, 2009

Taming the Clutter

The Shabby Nest is hosting a Taming the Kid's Clutter party and you know I LovesMeSome organization, so I tackled the "hair stuff" situation. You know what I'm talking about. Headbands, pony tail holders, hair pins and so on. Monkey's hair has really started growing so we have options, now. I've tried the baskets, I've tried the tubs.. I like to see what we are working with. I don't like it to get all lost in the shuffle and forget what we have. Remember this trusty thing? I can't believe I hadn't thought about it before! I love it!
It's an over-the-door shoe organizer that will cost you about 6 bucks at Wal-Mart ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! I soneed a girl so I can have bows to tackle lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)