Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Salt Dough Shamrock Necklaces REVEALED!


Oh my goodness these turned out soo cute! I will definitely keep this recipe on hand for future occasions, because with cookie cutters, the possibilities are endless!

Monkey insisted I finish one of them, so I decided she'd wear the one mommy made and vice versa for St. Paddy's Day. (You know I'll get pics...) I was excited to get my craft on, too!

We sprinkled on glitter when the paint was wet and finished with a sealer spray so the glitter wouldn't come off.


Wanna make one, too? Check out my post here, to get started!

7 comments:

  1. While this is such an adorable idea, I can never make anything with salt dough. I just can't resist the urge to want to eat them! They look so yummy! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. We may have to try it. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! Something we'll have to try over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out so cute! Totally rocking the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salt Dough was one of my favorite things I did with my mom, and now I love doing it with my kids. The shamrocks are great.

    Thanks for linking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)