Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I'm still here, I promise! I have been busy, busy, busy Spring Cleaning. (Actually catching up on last Summer, and Winter...)

If you feel moved to do the same, this is a great post to help you get started. The entire site is really motivating and inspiring!

I also enjoyed this little post for further motivation ;) "I must prepare my heart before the Lord for the day, otherwise I will get caught in my own sinfulness and selfishness"... so true!

And, better late than never, here are some highlights of our St. Paddy's Day! I didn't get a pic of the Rainbow Cake, but it turned out great and didn't last long!!

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter's shirt is too cute! I love all your decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)