Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Help a sista out!

Everyone wants a cute blog layout, right? But, you don't wanna pay an arm and leg for blog candy? Well, I'm sure you have heard of Cutest Blog on the Block... not only are the layouts absolutely adorable, but they are FREE! Lately, they have been having major troubles with their server. (I know this because I want one of their layouts some kinda bad and I keep checking the site, only to see that it's continually down.) So, this morning I checked it again to find that, with no hope in sight, they have to change servers. This costs them money.. so because they offer these layouts to us for free, could you take a quick minute to donate $1 to help with the costs? I did and I think it's the least we can do to say "thanks" for this free service she offers. Thanks girls!

Here's the link: Cutest Blog on the Block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)