Monday, January 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Decor

My husband has given me "permission" to start decorating the inside (only.) for Valentine's Day. Holiday after holiday I stock up on clearance decor, so I guess you could say I'm a little excited to get started on the next occasion. So, because Valentine's Day is still a good month away, he finally gave in to me doing the inside, so we don't look like total nuts ;)

I have been in love with the idea of glass jar decorating for quite some time and I finally found jars at T. J. Maxx super cheap. The ones I chose ranged from $3.00 to $5.00. Wow, I know.

Here's what I did: (Keep in mind, I'm not exactly a genius with the camera, so pardon the glare and multiple repositioning...)




Where have I been? I didn't even know they made Valentine candy corns! I was going to use conversation hearts, and I still might, but I thought these were pretty unique.

Notice my oh-so-cute placemats? Thank you, Target dollar bins!


Check out what other ideas I've come across here, here, and here. I ADORE this!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the target dollar spot! I just picked up a bunch of scrapbooking supplies and paid so much less than I REALLY should have for what I got. Yay! Those jars are beautiful. And I love your new blog, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)