Thursday, January 29, 2009

Easy Valentine Craft

Got this super cute idea from No Time for Flashcards, one of my favorite places for ideas. Monkey had a play date today so this is what the girls did. They are two very independent little girls, so I let them free with basically all aspects of the craft and they turned out adorable! I was going purely by memory so I forgot the mouth! Whoops..

Oh, and suprisingly, I found the heart doilies at Wal-Mart in the craft section, near the Wilton cake stuff.

You can get the step-by-step instructions here.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My daughter loves butterflies. I think she would get a big kick out of this craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute, my girls will love making those. I might even use this idea in my pre school class.
    Thanks for linking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)