Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...

Obviously from New Years, this is my favorite picture of hubbie of all time. I love the face here. I know this face. This is the "I can't believe I am doing this, you'd better not blog or myspace this moment, but I'll do anything to make my girls laugh" face.

We've been married 7 years this April, and of all the places to be on New Years Eve, at the kitchen table as a family is by far the best way we have ever spent it. I love it when my "Big, Bad Marine's softer side" is captured on camera. Ok, I'm officially gonna get it now if he reads this.. ;)

(I sure do love you, I love our family and the family man you have become. Nearly 10 years together, two tours in Iraq and not too proud to wear pink...)

Wow, am I getting super sentimental this week or what? sniff.

1 comment:

  1. That is priceless!!! What a good sport and good for you for torturing him! :) My husband would do the same! I'm going to follow your blog & hope you'll do the same with mine!

    http://jayefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding your way to my blog! I love your comments! :)